A good night’s sleep is vital for staying healthy. While a comfy bed and good “sleep hygiene” are both very important factors, a decent pair of sleeping headphones can help too.
Bluetooth sleeping headphones offer a wireless solution to sleeping by your partner. Soft, restful background noise can make a big difference in sleep quality, but people often have different preferences, needs, and volume requirements.
Using a headband solves this quandary, creating a conflict-free way to enjoy your late-night podcasts, natural sounds, and white noise without annoying your sleep-mate.
Sleeping Headphones are a popular remedy because many of today’s models are designed to block disruptive outside noises. Listening to calm music, white noise, and other soothing sounds can also lower one’s heart rate and help them relax before falling asleep.
It’s also great for travel, family sleepovers, and anywhere else you want to bring your bedroom comforts without disrupting those around you.
Why use a Bluetooth sleep headphone?
It combines two of the best ways to improve your sleep in one. The Bluetooth feature offers the comfort of personal sleep noise, while the cozy mask blocks out ambient light.
The material is also generally softer and plusher than a conventional headband, and the extra size tends to help the speakers fit more comfortably on the head.
This guide will discuss different styles and functions of headphones, as well as tips for first-time buyers. Below you’ll find our picks for the best headphones for sleeping sold today. Our choices are based on verified customer and owner experiences, as well as intensive product research and analysis.
Buyer's Guide to choose the best bluetooth sleeping headphones
Considerations for Sleeping Headphones Shoppers:
Let’s look at some important factors to keep in mind when shopping for sleeping headphones and comparing different brands and models:
- How do they feel? The choice between over-ear, on-ear, in-ear, and headband/sleep mask headphones comes down to personal preference. Some people find earbuds or headbands/sleep masks too snug or invasive, while others find over-ear and clip-on styles too bulky.
- How much do they cost? A new pair of sleeping headphones may cost anywhere from less than $10 to more than $200. Generally, high-tech models with multiple functions have the highest price-points, while simpler earbuds and clip-on models are the least expensive.
- How much do they weigh? This is typically a comfort preference. Over-ear headphones can weigh up to one and a half pounds, while the other sleeping headphone types usually weigh six ounces or less.
- Are they wired or wireless? If wired, then it’s important to sleep in a position that reduces the risk of strangulation. If wireless, then a wireless speaker or music playback device is usually also required
- What is your preferred size? Some headphones are available in different sizes. Some headphones sizes are based on their electrical resistance.
- What sizes are available? Many sleeping headphones are designed as one-size-fits-all, but some are available in multiple sizes.
- What is the product warranty? The warranty length of sleeping headphones is highly variable. Some models offer a lifetime warranty, while others do not have a warranty at all.
The world is a loud and hectic place. Being able to get a peaceful night of sleep with the aid of a set of Sleep headphones is a luxury that everyone thankfully can afford. Plus, it’s a safer alternative to medications!
Sleeping with bluetooth headset is an ideal way to fall asleep faster and stay asleep all night. Whether you’re listening to affirmations, music, a guided meditation soundtrack or something else that helps you relax, you’ll wake up feeling much better rested than if the noises of the night kept you awake.
Plus, we think having sound is better than their silent ear plug counterpart because you get to hear something that brings you joy and relaxation.